This series is about creating digital art in free software. For those who don’t know what free software is please read this. This is the 6th episode in the series of tutorials for beginners in digital painting as well as Krita.
Masking in Digital Painting Part 1 – Selections in Krita
In this lesson we explore various masks in Krita and also learn more about Selection Masks and how to use them in digital painting.
- Video recorded by raghukamath – Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0) License
- Music – Haratanaya Sree by Veena Kinhal – via Wikimedia Commons – CC-0 license
- Sitar by Kaiho – Attribution 3.0 Unported (CC BY 3.0) license – Freesound.org
- Swooshes by Dodgy C – CC-0 license – Freesound.org
- Made with Krita, Kdenlive & Audacity